Romantic & minimal
It’s my passion to design unique and personal engagement rings, specially made for you. This is a very symbolic engagement ring. Minimal and romantic. Simple but with so much intention. The intersection has a heart shape. While wearing this ring you're able to see two hearts. They stand for two people belonging together, engaged to be married. Since they are not yet married the ring is not closed and the hearts not yet 'melted' together.
- Your ring is made out of 14 carat gold. Choose between: white, yellow or red gold.
- It is an open ring, you are able to see the heart shaped intersection.
- Choose the bottom up or bottom down version.
- The ring is marked with a quality stamp.
- The ring is made on your exact size.
- Around 11 gram solid gold is used to produce your ring.
- This engagement ring can be later transformed into the wedding ring. I will close the ring and literally melt the two hearts together.
Your engagement ring is very personal and needs to be perfect. Therefor I want to know what you dream of and what your perfect ring would look like. Please don’t hesitate to share your wishes of metals, finish and gemstones. Let’s make your ring personal and special like no other!
I understand that such an important decision as an engagement ring isn’t easily made from a photograph on a website. I invite you to my studio to have a look at my rings. Here is what you can expect from a studio visit: I show you the silver models of the rings, you can try them on and get a feel off them. We look at a small sample of gold tones, finishes and gemstones to discuss all the possibilities and your wishes. You’ll have a say in every step of the design.
Design, innovation and craft are all put into the mix to create your jewel. It’s handmade in my own studio so be aware: every piece is unique and may slightly differ from the picture.
If you have questions, requests or want to schedule a studio visit: do not hesitate to contact me. I’m happy to arrange your special wishes.